Bante902 Benchtop pH/Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Meter Multiparameter benchtop pH/Conductivity meter contains 12 optional parameters. The meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity of the samples.
• Profession benchtop pH/Conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace the pH electrode.ORP Mode:
• Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt measurements provide accurate ORP readings.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the standard solutions.
• Linear and pure water compensations improve the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable cell constant, normalization temperature, TDS conversion factor, seawater and